Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017
As Christmas is on corners Telangana government announced Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017. Through this scheme, the government is planning to distribute gifts for the poor people. Around 2 Lakh people will get benefit under this scheme. To get eligible for this scheme, the applicant must be from the poor and economically backward category. Based on the information of the TS Government is going to hand out clothes and commodities for all the citizens of the Telangana state.
Along with the gifts, Telangana Government also plans to organize Christmas dinner for all the people from exclusive families. Although the government has started this scheme in the 2015 year, now the government is planning to carry it forward. So check the information about this Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017 announced under the Telangana Govt Schemes. So those who are eligible will get to have dinner along with gifts. Already the state government started all the necessary works.
తెలంగాణ క్రిస్మస్ గిఫ్ట్ పథకం 2017 పూర్తి వివరాలు
The government of తెలంగాణ will give either sarees or clothing material for all the eligible beneficiaries. Upon their interest, the candidates can stitch pair of shirt, Pant or Salwar Kameez. However, the government has fixed the dates for both the events. Gifts are going to be distributed on 14th December 2017. And the Dinner is on 18th December 2017. Government is planning to spend Rs.15 Crores to implement this scheme. To make this Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017 successful also arrangements are done.
|Scheme Name||Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017 /తెలంగాణ క్రిస్మస్ గిఫ్ట్ పథకం 2017|
|Launched by||Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Christians from Poor Sections|
|Benefits||Gifts and Dinner|
|Gift Distribution date||14th December 2017|
|Dinner Date||18th December 2017|
The objective of this scheme is to give Christmas gifts which contain clothes, dinner for all weaker section. And only Telangana state Citizens are eligible. Through this scheme, high-quality clothes government will distribute. Based on the data, there are around 1 Lakh Christians in both Hyderabad and Secunderabad. And 1 Lakh in rest of the Telangana state. So the total of 2 Lakh people is going to get the benefits of Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017. All the necessary arrangements are already built.
Details of Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017 | TS Govt Scheme for Poor People
Following are some important and silent highlights of Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017. Check them thoroughly:
- Though initially, the government of Telangana started this scheme in 2015, now it decides to continue this year.
- The main reason to launch this scheme is to give Christmas gift for the poorer sections of Telangana state.
- Both Clothes and Dinner includes in this Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017
- Through this scheme, state government officials make sure that all the eligible people will get benefits.
- Approximately, there are total 1 Lakh Christian in and around Hyderabad as well as Secunderabad.
- And in rest of the TS, there are 1 Lakh Christian Citizens from the weaker sections.
- Concerned MLA’s and Corporators are working along with Relevant Christian Organizations to get correct data.
- These Representatives will identify all the beneficiaries.
- The government will directly be sent the amount to the account of the church.
- Those identified churches will distribute gift hampers and arrange dinner.
- Till now the Government of Telangana identifies 190 Churches to give the benefits of this Telangana Christmas Gift Scheme 2017.
- Apart from this CM also organizes a Grand party for some elite Christian Families in Hyderabad on the eve of Christmas.
Christmas Gift Scheme 2017 Launched by KCR in Telangana
Although CM also laid the foundation stone for Christian Bhavan for which Rs.10 Crore is allotted near Mahendra hills in Secunderabad. Because of some legal problems over the land the construction did not proceed further. And in 2016, also the CM promised two-acre land at nagole in Hyderabad which yet to gets finalized. But finally, deputy chief minister Mohammad Mahmud Ali laid the foundation on December 4th for Christian Bhavan at Medchal.
If the given data on this page helpful then revisit our site sarkariyojanalist often to get more updates about Latest Government schemes and other news related to the Yojanas.