Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme
State Government announced Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers. Through this Yojana, farmers can easily get a loan up to Rs.3 Lakhs. This is a good scheme for the farmers under Gujarat Govt Schemes. All the information about this Sarkari Yojana available on this page is only to refer. Check the official portal of the Gujarat Government before confirming the information. So the Government launches this new Sarkari Yojana to give loans for all the farmers in the state with Zero interest. Each farmer can get the loan up to Rs.3 Lakhs.
Check all the details such as eligibility, application process, and others. The government of Gujarat is implementing this Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme, to provide loan for farmers. Therefore, through this scheme, Government is going to give the loan to all the eligible farmers in Gujarat state with Zero interest rate. Through this scheme, all the interested farmers can get up to Rs.3 lakhs. In Gandhinagar at Gujarat Gaurav Mahasammelan event, Government officials of Gujarat initiate this programme on 16th October 2017.
Details of Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers Loans up to Rs 3 Lakhs
However, initially, under this Loan Scheme, farmers will get farm loans up to Rs.3 Lakhs at an interest of 1%. Originally, the total interest rate is 7% in which 3% is borne by Central Government and other 3% is by State Government and rest 1% is by the Farmer. But now the government has decided to bare that 1% too. Hence the Farmers are getting the loans at Zero interest through Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme. More details about this Yojana is available to further in this article.
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers/ किसानों के लिए गुजरात शून्य ब्याज ऋण योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers Loans up to Rs 3 Lakhs|
|Budget||Rs.700 Crores per Annum|
|Eligibility||Should be citizen of Gujarat State|
Government is estimating that the total cost of this scheme approximately Rs.700 Crores per Annum. Through this scheme, about 25 Lakh Farmers are going to get the benefits across the state. Also, a few weeks back the Government announced that they will procure groundnut at Rs.900 per 20 Kg. But the market price of Rs.600 to Rs.650. As many of the farmers found it difficult to make the profit. The government has taken this initiative. Because of the Bad position in the Product Markets. For more such fast and genuine updates check our site Sarkariyojanalist daily.
Highlights of Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers in Gujarat
However, to assist the farmers to make the profit, Government of Gujarat is launching this scheme. And the latest of this that Government took the decision to implement this Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers Loans up to Rs 3 Lakhs. Through this scheme, most of the farmers will get relief from the pressure of paying the interest amounts. The announcement about the implementation of this Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme is done by Chief Minister of Gujarat, Mr. Vijay Rupani. Gujarat Farmers Welfare Department will do the monitoring of this Yojana.
- Empowerment is the main key feature of this Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
- The whole set of Benefits of this scheme is again for the development and welfare of the farmers in the Gujarat state.
- Apart from this required assistance is also provided for the farmers.
- The main objective of announcing this scheme is reliving the interest burden on the farmer.
- As we all know many of the poor farmers cannot bear such pressure of interest rates. Thus, this Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme will take care of such situations.
- So now the farmers who will take the credit not more than 3 Lakhs can stop worrying about the interest rates.
- Initially, farmers have to pay only 1% interest while the remaining 6% shared equally between both Central and State Government.
- But now the government has decided to pay that 1% too.
- Around 25 Lakhs of Farmers across this state are going to get the benefit of this scheme.