Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018
So, all the people in the National Capital have to check this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018. Delhi Government Launches this new yojana under the Delhi Govt Schemes. Check the complete information about this Yojana and get the benefits from the Government if you need the assistance. Through this Yojana, the Delhi Government is planning to help the Senior Citizen pilgrims to take the Free Tirth Yatra. Check this article complete to know total data about this Sarkari Yojana. We have tried to disclose all the details of Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018. And consider the information on this page as the reference. For Confirmation, purposes check the official portal of the Government. So, the Delhi Government Launched this new Yojana, to provide Pilgrimage Trips for all the Senior Citizens in the National Capital. Check details of this Yojana from this article.
And the Government mentions that the benefits of this Yojana are only for the people in the Delhi. So check the complete benefits of this new Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018, if in case you are from Delhi too. And the Government also mentions that this Yojana is only for the Senior Citizens in Delhi. Accordingly, the Delhi Government is going to bear the Tirth Yatra Cost of around 77,000 Senior Citizens. Amazing right? then why late proceed to find out more other details about this Sarkari yojana. And the Government of Delhi is working hard to provide all the necessary governing to implement this Yojana Successfully. This Yojana will be a great chance for the people who want to do the Tirth Yatra. Remaining all details of this yojana are available down in this post. Therefore, check them all if you want to know complete benefits.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Details
So, the Delhi Government has launched Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018. Through this Yojana, Government is planning to Provide Pilgrimage trips for all the Senior Citizens in the National Capital. And also, the Delhi Government mentions that they will bear the total cost of this Trip. Around 77,000 Senior Citizens can go to Free trip for the Pilgrimage under Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana. Also, the Officials of the Government mentions that the attendants can accompany the Senior Citizens. At this point, Delhi Government also mentions that the Cost of the Attendants is also on the Government. And the age of the Attendants accompanying the Senior Citizen pilgrims must be 18 years. Through this Yojana, all the Senior Citizens who are working or retired from the state, Central or any other Government offices are not allowed. Check more other details of this yojana.
|Scheme Name||Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 / दिल्ली फ्री तीर्थ यात्रा योजना 2018|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Benefits||Free Trips to Pilgrimages|
|Beneficiaries||Senior Citizens excluding those who are working or retired from the state, Central or any other Government offices|
|Beneficiaries limit every year||77,000|
|Eligibility||Those Senior Citizens whose Annual income is less three Lakhs Per Annum|
Furtherly, the Government mentions that only those Senior Citizens whose annual income is less than 3 Lakhs per annum. This Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 will help all the poor people who are unable to get for Pilgrimages due to high cost. Such people cannot afford, So that Delhi Government, is planning this Yojana to give benefits to all such people. So, the Delhi Government decides to take the Senior Citizens to five places as part of this Sarkari Yojana. Down in this article, more details are available.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 | List of Devasthan
So, under this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018, Government promises to cover five Devasthans for all the eligible Senior Citizens. Hence, the State Government will provide a Free Tour of 3 days and 2 Nights. And as per the estimations, For every Pilgrim, the Government is going to bear Rs.7000. Therefore, all the Senior Citizens who are interested in getting benefits of this Yojana can choose one place from the below places. So, the Delhi Government recently, announced that every year, they are going to bear all the costs of 77,000 Senior Citizens whose annual income is up to 3 Lakhs. Following are Five places that the Government has chosen:
- Vaishno Devi – Jammu
- Amritsar- Wagah Border – Anandpur Sahib
- Haridwar – Rishikesh-Neelkanth
- Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri
- Ajmer Sharif – Pushkar
And mainly those who want to cover the Pilgrimages. Apart from that the Delhi Government also mentions that they are going to pay for the attendants too whose age should be 18 years at least. As benefits of this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018, Senior Citizen can go to any one of the five places in the List give above. Therefore, check them and get the assistance from the government to visit the holy places. To make this yojana available for all the needy people, Government of Delhi is taking all the measures. Therefore, you can also spread the word about the yojana, such that, those people who need and interested can avail benefits. To get the benefits of this Sarkari Yojana, the applicants should not be working or retired from any central or state or any other local government bodies. Want to know more about this yojana?
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 | Devasthan Pilgrimage for 77000 Senior Citizens
Following are some important highlights and Features of this Yojana. Check them all to get an overall idea of the Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018:
- Through Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018, Government of Delhi is planning to take all the senior citizens to the pilgrimages of their wish for free.
- And the government is planning to provide this scheme, for 77,000 Senior Citizens every year.
- Also, the Delhi Government mentions that only those Senior Citizens whose annual income doesn’t exceed 3 Lakhs are applicable.
- Delhi Government is going to bear the total cost of this trip for every senior Citizen.
- Apart from that, the Government is also allowing the pilgrims to take an attendant whose age should at least be 18 years.
- And the Delhi Government also mentions that they will even pay for the Attendants who accompanies them.
- Also, the officials of the Delhi Government Strictly mentions that the benefits of this Yojana are not for those people who are working or retired from state or central or any other local Government bodies.
- And the Delhi Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation is going to take care of this Trip.
- Officials also mention that this tour will be 3 days and 2 nights trips.
- Delhi Government mentions that they are coordinating the existing funds of the Tirth Yatra Vikas Samiti.
- Moreover, this scheme is going to Cost Rs.7000 for each pilgrim, which the Government is going to bear.
- Delhi Government also mentions that the interested people can apply online or through the Divisional Commissioner offices or through MLA or Tirth Yatra Committee.
- In the next step, the government will take the draw.
- The government of Delhi is planning to roll out this Yojana as soon as possible.
Like the information on this page about Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018? then why late share this information with your friend’s circle. Also, comment and mention to us if you want to know particularly about any other Sarkari Yojana 2018, we Would love to write about it for you. Subscribe or Bookmark this site for regular updates.